Labels

Pageviews last month

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 20, 2010

Free Magazine subscriptions at Magazines.com!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I signed up for Magazines.com a few weeks ago and I have been getting $5 E-Gift Certificate codes in my Emails from them! They also have been sending me Emails with Magazine subcriptions on sale for $5 or under! So I have been saving my codes (make sure you read the email in case there is an expiration date!) for these sales, and I have gotten Good Housekeeping and Womans World completely free, the were $5 each I had two codes saved up and I used both of them and there is no shipping cost. Plus, to sweeten the deal, you can go through Mypoints. They are giving out 500 points per subscription at Magazines.com! So if you want, you can sign up for Magazines.com and see if you get these E-Gift Certificate codes as well! I also earned a $10 gift certificate from them- they had a promo running (not sure if it's still running) if you send your friends a $5 E-Gift Certificate and they use it you get a $10 E-Gift Certificate! So I just sent one to my Husband and he got a really cheap coin collection magazine subscription (Which I'm pretty sure is always $5) and we got a gift subscription as a gift for his mother. I thought that this would be a good gift especially for the loved ones in your life living out of state! Let me know what you think, or if you have any questions!
Here are the links:
My Points
Magazines.com
If you haven't heard of My Points, you should check it out! It's a great site that let's you earn points for checking the Emails they send you. You can also earn points by shopping through them at places like Ebay and other popular online retailers. Then you spend the points on their website, I have never spent any money through them, I've just checked the Emails they send me and I've already gotten numerous $20 Target Gift Cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment