Labels

Pageviews last month

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Have you signed up for HouseParty.com??

So a couple of months ago, I signed up for a Gerber House Party at Houseparty.com and I ended getting to be one of the lucky host's! I was super excited to host this party! Houseparty.com is a great website created to help company's get their product out there. They send you all of the stuff you need to have the party like decorations and whatever the product may be that the party is for. My party happened to be Gerber, so I got tons of baby food to share with my guest's. Right now they are excepting applications for Tru Moo and more! So go check it out! Remember- if you ever have questions about any of this don't be afraid to leave a comment or contact me!
http://www.houseparty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment