Labels

Pageviews last month

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My First day on the blog!

So, I am so happy to announce my first day on the blog! I am new at this so I hope that everyone will bear with me! I want to bring everyone all of the best deals in stores and on the web- and I'm talking free or real cheap! I have been doing this for a while for myself but I figured that I should start sharing with everyone else. People are always asking me how do I do it? Well this is it, I'm putting it out there for everyone to see so that they can do it as well. I have saved my family thousands of dollars shopping with coupons and surfing the web for deals. So many people think that using coupons isn't going to save much but I will tell you- even if I don't have a coupon for something, the products that I am getting for better than free end's up applying to the product I don't have a coupon for and I end up getting that for free or cheap as well! And like I said- I have the best intentions around here, and while I may not be spic and span I do know the value of a dollar- and how to keep that dollar in your pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment